• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can we evolve out of this crap? Fundamentalism

My buddy was going to be a teacher. His first day of student teaching was at Katella High. He was doing a lesson and asked a young girl to answer a question. She said “I don’t know.” He pushed and asked her to do her best. She said “fuck You you white mother fucker.”

My buddy is an Uber driver

26 minutes ago, Adam said:

My buddy was going to be a teacher. His first day of student teaching was at Katella High. He was doing a lesson and asked a young girl to answer a question. She said “I don’t know.” He pushed and asked her to do her best. She said “fuck You you white mother fucker.”

st1ck, I'm sorry to hear your stint as a teacher was short-lived.

57 minutes ago, Adam said:

Now that girl is a teacher at Katella High.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:50 AM, Adam said:

public school.

@Lou you missed this one. donde' esta, hombre?

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

People that are so focused on dudes sucking on other dudes are the gayest. 

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone of you fundamentalist think that Jesus may not return simply because after all of these years it would be kind of awkward? 

Imagine the conversation when he shows up and is, like, "Hey guys, sup?" Then he gets an entire reddit/J treatment of WTF's, where the hell you been, golfing like the prez? We're down here suffering and you just stroll back in your designer whites and think you can start right back up where you left off? Where's the pizza delivery boy?

Yeah, kinda awkward to play the savior at this point. 

12 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

the article mentions the cake as a final straw thing, and that the administration had been working with her because of other things that had happened. i'd like to know what those other things are, otherwise it sounds publicly like she was kicked out for having a rainbow cake, and that comes across as petty on some kind of really intense, insensitive scale. also, her mom said she wasn't promoting anything, and that she ordered a cake with lots of color.

Well I do think Tank picked up on the key point, that it was after a bunch of other "transgressions"--although even so, this is probably not the straw that you want to break the camel's back. And of course it is a private school, with a clear religious ethos--so why go to such a place if you don't agree with its core tenets?

That said, it doesn't mean we can't make fun of them for their rigid ideology and intolerance. I mean, you just got to love this sentence: “The WA Administration has been made aware of a recent picture, posted on social media, which demonstrates a posture of morality and cultural acceptance contrary to that of Whitefield Academy’s beliefs." 

I mean, how dare that child have "cultural acceptance?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...