• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels DFA Matt Harvey finally

mmc

So, when is White (Guru my butt) being let go also?...  His ideas didn't work for either Harvey or Cahill in the rotation! He has been so good for Garcia also! He has done nothing except bringing in some Spring Training aids to show Spin Rate.

We need talent in the rotation and a couple of anchors! Figure it out Eppy before you are shown the door as well.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I wonder if any team is dumb enough to sign him.

Watch the A's pick him up and him post a 1.70 ERA with a 1.03 WHIP through the rest of the season.

Well, yeah, they have Coaches that work with their young arms and Vets. Also, their foul ground in the stadium helps pitchers! Even Cahill has been a STUD in Oakland.

Just now, RBM said:

The hits keep coming for Eppler. 

I hope they don't hurt his chances for  a new contract. I do wonder what Artie is thinking, well, besides "Do I have enough gas in the yacht for the weekend".

I dont think anything to date has affected him negatively, now if he doesnt build a winner in the next couple years, different story, but im quite sure Arte knew what the plan was the last couple years 

Any time a pitcher that is still showing VELO of what Harvey has shown even after his injuries.... It's a mechanical thing!  And that is what the GURU was suppose to fix.

Pitching Careers end due to age, bounce back, constant pain, injury recovery and loss of VELO! Harvey was still 91mph+ and hit 95mph the other night! VELO was not the problem. 

1 hour ago, SlappyUtilityMIF said:

Any time a pitcher that is still showing VELO of what Harvey has shown even after his injuries.... It's a mechanical thing!  And that is what the GURU was suppose to fix.

Pitching Careers end due to age, bounce back, constant pain, injury recovery and loss of VELO! Harvey was still 91mph+ and hit 95mph the other night! VELO was not the problem. 

are you like president of the Matt Harvey fan club or something?

Harvey failed here because of things like pitch location. that's on him, not the pitching coach.