• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Noe Ramírez (3 games, appealing) and Brad Ausmus (1 game, will serve 7/17) suspended

mmc

1 minute ago, rafibomb said:

Their guy has a bruise on his shoulder blade. Our guys is out for a month with surgery for a broken nose.

Narrative: But what Marisnick did was unintentional, and what Noe did was intentional.

1 minute ago, floplag said:

How the hell do they justify 3 games for Noe and only 2 for Jake?
What a load of shit.
F*ck Hou, please beat them with Cole tonight... please.

One is a pitcher who doesn't (can't plat every night), and the other is a position player?  Jake hasn't served his time yet, he is under appeal.  Might be good to rule on that today, and start it tonight.

2 minutes ago, tomsred said:

One is a pitcher who doesn't (can't plat every night), and the other is a position player?  Jake hasn't served his time yet, he is under appeal.  Might be good to rule on that today, and start it tonight.

They should take into account how good / bad the player is too. Marisnick doesn't even play everyday so this is not even a penalty.

Marisnick also is appealing his suspension. I say hit him again. And Again and Again. Every time he comes up to bat for the time Lucroy is out, you should hit him. You should talk to guys on other teams and hope they hit him too.  F*ck that guy.

When you knock a player out for 3 weeks on an intentional collision (and it was intentional), you should've been suspended for 3 weeks. Not two games.

When a pitcher retaliates, he gets one more? F*ck that.

Ramirez needs to appeal.

Thats crazy you dont keep plunking the guy... but what bothers me here is 3 games they are assuming it was intentional, even though Noe said it wasnt.... and yet they believed Marisnick apparently when his was significantly more obvious? 
Selective ESP going on here? 

Oh and FYI this play was probably borderline legal a few years back, because I remember Erstad destroying Leyritz I think it was....difference is now the rule's changed.

Now the Catcher has to give a path to the plate, which Lucroy does by setting up inside the plate. The Entire outside of the plate is open. The throw beats him, he sees it, two or three steps before he veers inside the line and spear tackles Lucroy. It's a hard nose play sure, but he deserved a suspension at least as long as the time Lucroy was gonna be out.

F*ck this guy.

1 minute ago, Hubs said:

Oh and FYI this play was probably borderline legal a few years back, because I remember Erstad destroying Leyritz I think it was....difference is now the rule's changed.

Now the Catcher has to give a path to the plate, which Lucroy does by setting up inside the plate. The Entire outside of the plate is open. The throw beats him, he sees it, two or three steps before he veers inside the line and spear tackles Lucroy. It's a hard nose play sure, but he deserved a suspension at least as long as the time Lucroy was gonna be out.

F*ck this guy.

The Catcher rule was changed because of Buster Posey.  When Erstad did it, it was still legal.

1 minute ago, aznhockeyguy said:

The Catcher rule was changed because of Buster Posey.  When Erstad did it, it was still legal.

I mentioned that. I think this may have still been an out back then as he goes pretty far inside, that's why it would've been borderline legal.

1 minute ago, RBM said:

Same penalty for the guy who hit Freese last night after Beaty’s HR. Time to move on, play ball!

Not until they suspend Marisnick for 3 weeks. That's how long Lucroy's out because of his intentional rule breaking actions, that should be the suspension. It was not accidental (and neither was the Noe pitch).

14 minutes ago, Hubs said:

Oh and FYI this play was probably borderline legal a few years back, because I remember Erstad destroying Leyritz Johnny Estrada I think it was in 2005....difference is now the rule's changed.

F*ck this guy.

FIFY, and yeah it's stupid that their guy got fewer games, no matter how you slice it.   Because unless MLB's FO is clairvoyant, they can't tell which one was on purpose and which one wasn't.