• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Mariners @ Angels 7/12/2019 (Taylor Cole opening,Fletcher leading off, Upton hitting cleanup)

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Trout is underpaid

He honestly is. With the richest contract in history. That usually only happens in the NBA, and that's because a player is 1 of 8 or 9 that play regularly and plays all aspects of the game. Trout being 1 of maybe 20-22 that get regular appearances and not also pitching makes it unreal he'd be such a "steal" with that kind of contract. 

This game, especially given it being the one specifically for Skaggs, is one that barring something really dumb happening, will be a memorable one for a long, long time. 

I’ve played a lot of baseball and have watched a hell of a lot of baseball but thats a ruling I never knew.  You can chose to take the out on catchers interference and score the run.  You learn something new everyday.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Ok, I wasn't going to mention this last week, but something did occur to me. 

Adenhart - #34

Skaggs - #45

Calhoun - #56 

See the pattern? 

yikes, I had thought of that too.

if I were kole, I'd change my number asap.

1 hour ago, eligrba4ever said:

If he only pitched in T-Mobile, Leake could be a Cy contender. On the road, he could match up with Harvey or Cahill.

funny, but I read an article yesterday or today recommending one move each team should make prior to the trade deadline in a couple of weeks. the author said the angels should trade for . . .  mike Leake.

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

yikes, I had thought of that too.

if I were kole, I'd change my number asap.

Kole is 0-4 with 3 K’s and has left 3 runners on base.  I’m sure he wants to change his number tonight also, even though it’s his buddies 45.  

Edited by PattyD22

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

funny, but I read an article yesterday or today recommending one move each team should make prior to the trade deadline in a couple of weeks. the author said the angels should trade for . . .  mike Leake.

I read that too but totally forgot. So rad.