• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Internet Podcast - Ask The "Experts"

3stooges.jpg

By Geoff Stoddart, AngelsWin.com Director of Social Media

Where do you go when you have a question?  You ask an expert!

Angels fans have lots of questions about this team right now:  "Are they still in it?"  "What should we expect from Weaver upon his return?"  "Is Mike Trout going to beat out Miggy for MVP this year?"   "Am I the only one who wants to jump off a cliff when they hear "Buttercup?"  

These are all valid questions, and they deserve answers!  So we worked to assemble a sophisticated group of experts to answers all your Halo related inquiries.

Unfortunately, our efforts to assemble such a group fell a little short.  So in the absence of actual experts, AngelsWin.com Podcast hosts, Adam Dodge & Geoff Stoddart, along with AngelsWin.com founder, Chuck Richter, said they'd step up and take on the challenge.

On this Sunday's podcast, the boys will be talking Angels baseball and answering your questions.  You can Tweet your questions using the hashtag #AskAWExperts, post a question on our Facebook page or post a question on our board's Fan Forum.  No question is too tough for them to take head on, so ask away!

AngelsWin.com, Ask The "Experts."  Because if we don't know the answer … you can bet we'll make one up!

z9EBkRt3fzA

View the full article

Rather than asking questions that I know they would put a positive spin on, I had rather ask questions that we might get meaningful answers to, such as:

What approaches are being taken with the hitters who are struggling?

How is Ryan Madson progressing?

What is the general feeling about the state of the bullpen (although they might sandbag a bit on that one)?

Why has our team played so poorly coming out spring training that past couple years?  What could/should be done differently going forward?

Is CJ the biggest D-bag in the history of the universe, or just this century?

Rather than asking questions that I know they would put a positive spin on, I had rather ask questions that we might get meaningful answers to, such as:

I think we always answer questions honestly.  I've said on the podcast many times that I view myself as an eternal optimist.  And that's pretty much true, except for when I'm being a complete pessimist.  

Good questions though!