• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will Craig continue to live on here?

Redondo

It's funny, I been following these forums for years and never thought to ask what the origin of Craig. Can someone fill me in how it/he started?

Craig is the name of the poster that years ago posted a thread that someone else already started. Then, someone started calling it a "Craig". I think Craig (the poster) still posts once in awhile.    

Craig is the name of the poster that years ago posted a thread that someone else already started. Then, someone started calling it a "Craig". I think Craig (the poster) still posts once in awhile.

It was more than once. Craig has been a great member of the board for years but early in his tenure he would post a topic, usually a news item, before checking the thread to see if the topic was already posted. We are all guilty from time to time but he had a stringing these in a short period, hence the addition to the AW shorthand.

But can we have a moratorium on CRAIGs while a few of us get used to the new format?

Otherwise, I might as well change my screen name to Craig for the first month or so -- and I had my share of CRAIG posts before the shift to this new forum/format.

New site looks great. I just need some time to adjust. About five years should do.