Sign in to follow this  
Spirit

War with Iran?

2 hours ago, Tank said:

my brother and I got caught up in a UFO craze when I was about 12, so one night we sat outside with a pair of binoculars trying to find one. In fact, that night we saw several suspicious flying aircraft that we thought could have been UFOs. 

it wasn't until about an hour later that it finally dawned on me that living about 5 miles away from LAX was probably a big disadvantage to our UFO hunting efforts that night.

That's exactly what they would want you to think.

17 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

There's a new video all over Twitter and other sites purporting to show the moment the plane was hit by the missile.

NY Times is running with it but I can't get past their pay wall, and I'm not forking over one penny to read their paper.

Also, I can't view any Twitter videos on my computer no matter what browser I'm using, so I guess I won't see the video. Time to get a new computer.

lol, ok.

I'll take "Most Expensive Solutions for Simple Problems" for approximately $500 depending on sale prices, Alex.

Feel like an asshole. First thought was "haha, it WAS you guys!"

Close to 200 regular joes were killed, in a not clean way.

And now, some joe nobody Private will get the blame... when he was just acting on what he was told to do...

Make these people "martyrs". Use this for both sides to pick up the phone, grab a beer, and figure out a way how both sides can ignore each other...

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I like how they still say it's our fault that they shot down the plane.  Because of the high tensions with the US after they fired missles at our base.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I like how they still say it's our fault that they shot down the plane.  Because of the high tensions with the US after they fired missles at our base.

I see they are now stealing talking points from American democrats

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

There are people on this board saying the same thing

7 hours ago, gotbeer said:

It’s not untrue. If Trump didn’t carry out that assassination those people would be alive today. Not saying Iran isn’t at fault. But it never would have happened otherwise. 

5 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

It’s not untrue. If Trump didn’t carry out that assassination those people would be alive today. Not saying Iran isn’t at fault. But it never would have happened otherwise. 

Can you tell me about your degrees? I truly am interested.

6 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

This is terrible logic.