Sign in to follow this  
Spirit

War with Iran?

12 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

This wording is what has people calling you a literal retard.

"Trump decided to kill over 200 people"

"Trump decided"

"decided"

This implies killing these people on the plane was a premeditated and intentional act. 

Jesus..

There is nothing wrong with the wording.  I assumed people wouldn't jump to the conclusion that Trump planned to kill 160 people on the plane.

Trump DECIDED to assassinate a major general of a sovereign country to distract from his impeachment. When you make stupid and reckless DECISIONS..............well it leads to consequences and causes more deaths whether directly or indirectly.

The more I read about it the more I'm sure they were shot down. Planes don't blow up less than 2 minutes after takeoff. They just don't. They actually don't blow up ever. And yes @Blarg I happen to have 2 degrees in aviation and technical flight ops is my career.

7 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

The more I read about it the more I'm sure they were shot down. Planes don't blow up less than 2 minutes after takeoff. They just don't. They actually don't blow up ever. And yes @Blarg I happen to have 2 degrees in aviation and technical flight ops is my career.

Yeah, but do you have 3 degrees in aviation? Didn't think so. 

26 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

There is nothing wrong with the wording.  I assumed people wouldn't jump to the conclusion that Trump planned to kill 160 people on the plane.

Trump DECIDED to assassinate a major general of a sovereign country to distract from his impeachment. When you make stupid and reckless DECISIONS..............well it leads to consequences and causes more deaths whether directly or indirectly.

So then by this logic it’s Hillary’s fault for ignoring some states

1 hour ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

I find this interesting. What are the degrees? 

On 1/7/2020 at 9:41 PM, st1ckboy said:

Yeah, I'm not buying it unless we hear something from a more reliable source. I just realized who I was replying to, fs79, and now know this is complete nonsense. Like everything else you post.

Yep, sure is.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/plane-crash-us-officials-confident-iran-shot-down-passenger-jet-bound-for-ukraine-today-2020-01-09-live-stream-updates/

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I didn't include the crashes. Would you like to go there?

Listen dude you don’t know shit about aviation or airplanes other than what you read on cnn and scary looking YouTube videos you find. It is my specialty. An engine flame out does not cause a plane to explode as shown in your first video. Engine fires are almost always extinguished by the engine bottles in your second video. Catastrophic engine fires happen when the engine is first spooled up to takeoff thrust as in your third video (also read up on British airways in Las Vegas a few years back). 

Planes with mechanical issues do NOT stop transmitting data in the air. The plane was destroyed mid flight.  

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Not saying I dont believe it, but still gonna wait for an official release of that info, rather than "a source".

Dont get me wrong, it makes sense, and is totally possible. Ive just learned to slow down my reactions with early info.

This is akin to the rumors se were meeting with both cole and strassburg.