• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Three favorite movies?

19 minutes ago, well_red said:

Those are both good calls, kind of movie you leave on every time you see it on.

I'll go with:

War Games

Heat 

The Hangover

I always struggle with Heat or The Town, love both. I generally pick either based on what I have seen sooner as a best movie. Both are great crime flicks.

I recently watched The Hangover again and I was surprised it held up. It was still funny and reminiscent of when I first saw it and was mind blown for what it was at the time.

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

For the record I own 5 t-shirts with Point Break references and have a Patrick Swayze/Bohdi watercolor prominently displayed in my office.  

I have travelled to both Bells Beach and Waimea, bro, with the same Aussie friend who also understands how important the movie is.

And yet, sadly, I have never learned to surf, despite the obvious softball I could reference: “lawyers don’t surf! This one does!”

Surfing’s the source.  Can change your life.  

Swear to god.

15 hours ago, calscuf said:

Hot Tub Time Machine

Point Break

Last of the Mohicans

Last of the Mohicans definitely make my top 10.

Point Break is a cool choice too! It's definitely a movie I can watch over and over.

Godfather made a lot of lists... definitely in my top 10.

12 hours ago, True Grich said:

Angels in the Outfield, of course.

No seriously...

1. Remember the Titans

2. Braveheart

3.  Rocky

I have to say that Rocky Balboa is my favorite movie character of all time.  I have enjoyed all of the Rocky movies.

Braveheart is a remote dropper for me.

Just showed Titans to my kids a few weeks ago. Solid movie in many ways. Heard that the high school has closed.