• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bipartisanship

This was bullshit?  damn for a sec there i thought we had some hope... they got me ill admit it, perhaps it was wishful thinking made me believe it.
I will say this though, till we get some bipartisanship though, im voting every one of them out on both sides. We cant keep going like this. 

20 hours ago, Jason said:

Then Cruz and AOC supporters will get butt hurt that they are teaming up with the enemy. I doubt it ends well

While probably true, anyone on either side that speaks against bi-partisanship is putting party over country and seriously needs to check themselves.  We have never in our history needed it more. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Government corruption would come to a halt if regular crooked people did the lobbying instead of previously elected crooked people!  

In theory, this would remove the incentive for people to go into politics so that they can make tons of money. Obviously, our brilliant politicians would still find a loophole.

6 hours ago, floplag said:

While probably true, anyone on either side that speaks against bi-partisanship is putting party over country and seriously needs to check themselves.  We have never in our history needed it more. 

That's most voters

1 hour ago, floplag said:

While partially true, its also the system that only allows us an A or B choice.   We need a viable third party badly right now since the big 2 are firmly entrenched on the extremes. 

That's great in theory. The problem is when that third party becomes viable. At the end of the day good people don't want to rule over others. Bad people do. Bad people don't have principles. Bad people will adjust their politics based on what's viable. That third party would be overrun with Bidens and Trumps and Obamas and Cruzes and Clintons and Bushes almost immediately upon viability. 

28 minutes ago, Adam said:

That's great in theory. The problem is when that third party becomes viable. At the end of the day good people don't want to rule over others. Bad people do. Bad people don't have principles. Bad people will adjust their politics based on what's viable. That third party would be overrun with Bidens and Trumps and Obamas and Cruzes and Clintons and Bushes almost immediately upon viability. 

By definition these are politicians, people that spend millions to get jobs paying thousands... i dont expect a great deal of character or honesty to be honest.  

What i would like, is an option to not vote for one bat shit crazy agenda or the other and have one options that actually caters to the middle since neither of the current big 2 even care about it. 

Ive lost count of how many people have blamed Trump on me for not voting Dem when i didnt vote Rep either... as though its my fault they gave me a candidate i couldnt support and im just supposed to accept what they want and be happy.  Sorry, not happening.  I wont vote the whole lesser of 2 evils things anymore, not when both evils are for to the edges much more than any point in history.  If they want my vote, they need to give me someone to vote for, not the lesser of 2 shit sandwiches im supposed to be thankful i got a bite of. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2019 at 11:41 AM, floplag said:

Ive lost count of how many people have blamed Trump on me for not voting Dem when i didnt vote Rep either... as though its my fault they gave me a candidate i couldnt support and im just supposed to accept what they want and be happy.  Sorry, not happening.  I wont vote the whole lesser of 2 evils things anymore, not when both evils are for to the edges much more than any point in history.  If they want my vote, they need to give me someone to vote for, not the lesser of 2 shit sandwiches im supposed to be thankful i got a bite of. 

I had people tell me that I helped to elect Trump - despite the fact that I voted third party and Hillary carried my state. I couldn't stand either candidate from the major parties.

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I had people tell me that I helped to elect Trump - despite the fact that I voted third party and Hillary carried my state. I couldn't stand either candidate from the major parties.

This is fact.  But you know what, im 100% going to do it again unless one side or the other comes back to the middle.   I wont have either of these trainwrecks on my conscience.  If that means another Dem failure then they should have made an effort to earn my vote instead of trying to grief me into giving it to them and bypassing me entirely.  

1 hour ago, Adam said:

We don't want one bad party making decisions, we need both bad parties working together!

This, every day all day get your asses in a room and do you jobs to find comprise we can all live with.  
That having been said im not holding my breath when its become acceptable to refuse to even have a conversation.
I wish i could go to the job im being paid for and decide not to do it on a daily basis all while still getting paid with benefits