• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Samsung A80 - future of phones?

gotbeer

7 hours ago, Redondo said:

I use an iphone xr for work and a Galaxy S10+ for my personal phone

I have to use both systems

They are both are good, but each one has some drawbacks and pluses

S10 battery really lasts a long time and the rapid charger is fast

Personally I like the Samsung phones better

One of the main features I like is Samsung internet because I can have multiple windows open at the same time and keep them in the background. Also I like google much better than the iphone.

The iphone can send more pictures in text messages and is easy to navigate

Both take good pictures

I'm  sure you'll like the iphone

I'm loving the iPhone 13 Pro. I should have made the move sooner. 

Samsung was good to me though over the years. Really no complaints, just that the newer iPhones are much better IMO than the new Samsung devices. 

My wife has an S20 Plus and I've used hers. It wasn't much different than my S8 that I had for 5 years or so. The iPhone 13 Pro however is in a class all by itself. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Welp, I finally caved and moved to iPhone this week. I’d have stayed with Android as it was perfectly functional for me, but my daughter is using iPhone too and while I can manage screen time from my Mac, it’s a bit cumbersome and less timely to do so.

Its kind of a pain in the butt to have to set up all the apps again, but the iPhone is a great device for sure. All my Samsung stuff (watch, buds) work well enough with it for the time being, but I’m sure I’ll move to the Apple Watch and AirPods in time.

google assistant is certainly still light years ahead of Siri, so I’ll probably still be using that and google stuff for smart home.