• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked the signing...I thought it was a good move...   Now...cut the sack of dog sh*t.    I have seen enough of his crap on the mound.  It's time to move on.  2019 is a lost year.  Move for

The Dark Blight.

Agree that's more likely .... But.....  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

You beat me to making a post!

Time to call up Suarez. If we're going to tank then let's go for a high draft pick. 2020 better be nothing but us trading and signing pitchers.... 

If we're going to tank (which we're not), then DON'T call up Suarez as he's better than Harvey.

Hated the signing since I thought he was toast after all the injuries but didn't care one way or the other since it was only a 1yr deal. This is exactly why. Since he's simply on a 1yr deal, you can easily just wash your hands of him if things aren't going well. Needless to say, things aren't going well. It's time to move on.

9 minutes ago, mulwin444 said:

He's had 10 starts - about a third of a season - and had only managed a total 48 inning while allowing 11 HRs.

They really can't afford to put him out there much longer if they have any thoughts of a 2nd wild card.

I'm going to be honest, there's no way in hell we make the WC this year. Yankees and Rays are good and Boston obviously will get better. That alone are two WC teams. I'm sure we will finish 3rd in the AL West too. Don't forget about the Twins or Indians competing at some point for it too.