• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Harvey

11 minutes ago, angelsnationtalk said:

You beat me to making a post!

Time to call up Suarez. If we're going to tank then let's go for a high draft pick. 2020 better be nothing but us trading and signing pitchers.... 

If we're going to tank (which we're not), then DON'T call up Suarez as he's better than Harvey.

Hated the signing since I thought he was toast after all the injuries but didn't care one way or the other since it was only a 1yr deal. This is exactly why. Since he's simply on a 1yr deal, you can easily just wash your hands of him if things aren't going well. Needless to say, things aren't going well. It's time to move on.

9 minutes ago, mulwin444 said:

He's had 10 starts - about a third of a season - and had only managed a total 48 inning while allowing 11 HRs.

They really can't afford to put him out there much longer if they have any thoughts of a 2nd wild card.

I'm going to be honest, there's no way in hell we make the WC this year. Yankees and Rays are good and Boston obviously will get better. That alone are two WC teams. I'm sure we will finish 3rd in the AL West too. Don't forget about the Twins or Indians competing at some point for it too.

14 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

seriously think he was tipping his pitches and they picked it up after the first inning.  Twins hitters didn't even flinch on the breaking ball.  

I know the sound is different with less fans, but WOW i've never heard to balls be squared up like that. They knew what was coming.