• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jo Adell... All Day

T.G.

I think it's time to give this guy his own thread... let the hype begin... or rather continue.

Check out his diary on ESPN:

https://theundefeated.com/features/angels-prospect-jo-adell-diary-plagued-by-injury-ready-to-return/

I could read stuff like this ALL DAY....

Edited by True Grich

Just now, True Grich said:

It's exciting to think about what he could be.

It's awesome to know he's one of ours.

It's inspiring to see how hard he is willing to work.

The waiting... the anticipation of what is to come... It's like being a kid, waiting for Christmas to get here.

Based on the most recent The Athletic article...  Dude could be President one day...   Incredible person.

12 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Based on the most recent The Athletic article...  Dude could be President one day...   Incredible person.

In this day and age, it's refreshing to read about a young man like Adell.  Gives me hope for the future - not just in baseball, but in life in general. This young man is so mature, so focused, and has has priorities so in line - it's truly amazing.  No doubt what-so-ever, he could be great at just about anything.

The more I read about Jo Adell the more I'm convinced the world is going to remember him not only for his baseball talent, but for the person he is and the impact he will have on the world, outside of baseball. He truly has the talent and desire to make the world better. And that's something to really get excited about.  To be that young, that talented and yet - have such a clear vision for what he wants to accomplish in every aspect of his life is unbelievable.  It's a testament to his parents, who did a remarkable job raising this young man.  He's already done more for his community and the world around him - than most people do in a lifetime.

Make no mistake about it - the kid is extra special.

11 minutes ago, True Grich said:

In this day and age, it's refreshing to read about a young man like Adell.  Gives me hope for the future - not just in baseball, but in life in general. This young man is so mature, so focused, and has has priorities so in line - it's truly amazing.  No doubt what-so-ever, he could be great at just about anything.

11 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'm super stoked about Jo Adell. He's everything we love about Mike Trout the human and possibly more. 

Cannot wait to see what he can do on the field as well.. 

They are both so self aware and cognizant of the impact they can have.  Adell is so into his community it's nuts to think he's only 20.

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

This kid has a great attitude and realizes he's a small fish in a large pond. I love his humility. With that said, please let him heal to 100% before sending him back out there. 

...and please let him not slip on second base and get hurt anymore. Or any other awkward moves out there. Stay healthy!

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

Nice to see the stuff Middleton and Ramirez said to him.   Makes it seem like the entire organization knows whats up...  

This is what stood out to me as well. It’s nice to see how the big league guys are tuned into the minor leaguers, at least the top prospects.  Though you would have to be living in a cave to not know that Adell is huge for the Angels’ future.  It’s nice of them to say it at least.