• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This depresses me.

I know this story has been done to death, but it still sucked. Youd have to think it was a no brainer. Vlad loved it here, had a great relationship with arte. So that end would have been covered.

I dont know how good he looked as a prospect in the DR, but again, youd think because of Vlad theyd have been at least curious.

To not get him...for baldoquin...

And to have baldoquin block us from international signings for a few years...

And to lose all of that for baldoquin, and not target moncada at the same time..

Dipoto....

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I know this story has been done to death, but it still sucked. Youd have to think it was a no brainer. Vlad loved it here, had a great relationship with arte. So that end would have been covered.

I dont know how good he looked as a prospect in the DR, but again, youd think because of Vlad theyd have been at least curious.

And to lose all of that for baldoquin, and not target moncada at the same time..

Dipoto....

Jerry must have been wearing his plaid shirt, striped pants, white belt and shoes that day. slick as a teflon banana peel 

5 minutes ago, Dick Enberg said:

Jerry must have been wearing his plaid shirt, striped pants, white belt and shoes that day. slick as a teflon banana peel 

Dipoto was bill paxton in true lies. Made us think he was this suave man of mystery, turned out to be a used car guy with a little dick (no relation to you or @Dick B Back)

34 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Dipoto....

Well he personally scouted him -- so he was SURE he was right..  and the smartest guy in the room is NEVER wrong.   Like when we drafted that sure fire HOF catcher and the draft room errupted.

This article and the quote is the definitive Dipoto moment for me -- always will be.. 

Jan 06, 2015 | 6:18 PM
https://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-angels-roberto-baldoquin-signing-20150106-story.html

"He's not a raw, let's-wait-and-see-how-this-turns-out projection," Dipoto said. "He looks like a major league player now. He needs a little time in the minor leagues to adjust to a new country, but he's a pretty mature kid. He has a skill set that is very well-balanced."

mister rogers middle finger GIF

20 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Great bargain signings by Eppler. Going to help us get to the post season and win. Once the weather heats back up it'll be golden. 

Whoever you are please release Kevinb and let him post freely. These intentionally obtuse postings are boring, I never thought I would say this but I kinda miss the old Kevinb, set him free!