• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2019 NFL DRAFT

Lou

42 minutes ago, HaloJustinBieber said:

Really liked getting DT Jerry Tillery and S Nasir Adderley to help that D.  Will help to be more stout against the run and get some pressure up the middle.  Never heard of the OL-men we grabbed in the 3rd.

First two picks were amazing. I don't know what they were doing with the OL in the third. That was a huge reach. I hope Armani O. falls to them in the fourth. I would also love to see Caleb Wilson in the 5th.

I am so excited about Adderley. He's not quite as good around the line of scrimmage as Derwin James, but he's also fairly versatile and will really allow the Chargers to disguise their defense. His coverage skills in centerfield are the top in this class. 

I had never heard of OT Trey Pipkins.  Did a little research this morning.  Dude is huge, 6'7" and 300+ lbs but is super athletic and doesn't look fat at all.  D-2 school where he dominated and opened eyes at the East-West shrine game.  Scouts were saying after the E-W game that he was likely going to shoot up into the 2nd or 3rd round range but needs pro coaching to extract more from his game and some strength training.  Might not pay dividends immediately, but maybe as the season goes along he might be able to get into the rotation as a swing O-lineman.  By 2020 or 2021, might have a real steal on our hands and a cheap replacement for Okung.  Might replace our RT next year.  Have to give it some time.

2019 NFL Draft by conference 

SEC: 64 

Big Ten: 40 

Pac-12: 33 

ACC: 28 

Big 12: 26 

AAC: 11

Mountain West: 10 

MAC: 9 

Independent: 8 

FCS: 7 

C-USA: 6