• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Angels Mount Rushmore....

Chuck

2 hours ago, Fish Oil said:

Haha, you're hilarious.

Again; if I only wanted players, why would I have included Autry?

This is why you are a dombass.  I never said I wanted players.  I said "if you only want players" than Scioscia should be included.  

You also make reference to a post that you did not cite.  How the hell is anyone supposed to know what you are referring to when you quote one post  but comment on a different one.  Good job. ....

Learn to read and develop logical thinking brands.  Through this entire wasteful event you never quoted where I mentioned Autry.  You quote a different post and misread that one as well!

6 minutes ago, stormngt said:

This is why you are a dombass.  I never said I wanted players.  I said "if you only want players" than Scioscia should be included.  

You also make reference to a post that you did not cite.  How the hell is anyone supposed to know what you are referring to when you quote one post  but comment on a different one.  Good job. ....

Learn to read and develop logical thinking brands.  Through this entire wasteful event you never quoted where I mentioned Autry.  You quote a different post and misread that one as well!

Dombass is the new genious.

4 hours ago, stormngt said:

It's all good. You're entitled to you opinion, and I respect that.

23 hours ago, Stradling said:

It would better to do it in categories.  

Doc, IP, AO, Ettin is another good group.

Oz, Lou, Canadian Halo, Some other foreigner 

Adam, Brandon, Cez, AJ 

Jesus, how is Cez and AJ in our group? Adam is my boy and him and I are funny, but the drama of the other two throw our group off.

It should be a group of Wicked, Adam, Lou, and Brandon for funniest.

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

Jesus, how is Cez and AJ in our group? Adam is my boy and him and I are funny, but the drama of the other two throw our group off.

It should be a group of Wicked, Adam, Lou, and Brandon for funniest.

Huh? Oh yeah, I forgot you have some weird hangup about me. 

• 3 years later...