• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The "I Heart Rand Paul" Thread

So you don't prefer the US economy to do better as long as it's sluggish performance means more jobs for an undisclosed group of people outside of America?

To be really fair about this, people in China need the work far more than Americans do. 

It's really telling how many step up and want to work in sweatshop conditions to be able to support their families.  Their disposable income after working 12, 16, 18 hour days is about $3000 per capita in US dollars. 

Americans as a whole are utterly clueless about poverty and suffering around the world.  If you think your life sucks, there's about 4 billion people in the world who would sacrifice everything they have for the chance to have clean running water from a faucet.

I'm with MT. I don't value Americans any more than Indians or Chinamen. Mexicans, maybe. 

If some dude in China can learn the ins and outs of US Federal and State IC Law, and how to teach and educate entrepreneurs on the do's and don'ts of working with contractors, and can manage to successfully combat government bullies (auditors), then he can absolutely have my job. 

I like Rand Paul. I wouldn't vote for the GOP either, but I think our country and government would be in a much better state if more politicians were as principled as he is. I'm sure he's not completely clean, but his narative never seems to change.