• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wouldn't it be crazy...

Blanton.

I, too, keep going back to the same thing.  15 in a row is 11 more with Blanton, Vargas, Scrub, Williams, Wilson.  Rinse repeat.  So three more blanton and two more of some random 5th starter unless Weaver can take that spot the second time around. 

I, too, keep going back to the same thing.  15 in a row is 11 more with Blanton, Vargas, Scrub, Williams, Wilson.  Rinse repeat.  So three more blanton and two more of some random 5th starter unless Weaver can take that spot the second time around. 

We should have kept Santana.

Tomorrow he is going to make us pay (and I'm not referring to his $1M buyout)  :(

Odds on Santana's trade partner (Sisk) ever pitching for the Halos?

Sisk is out for Tommy John surgery. All star break 2014 is the earliest he'd be called up to the Majors, and that would likely be a desperation move. 

Exactly the point on Sisk (out likely until the 2014 ASB), which is typical Halos bad luck with trades.

How many trades have truly worked out for this franchise?

The Santana trade was a straight salary dump. Had that not happened we would have simply released him for no compensation. 

Dipoto's attempted trade for Carlos Marmol OTOH would have actually resulted in the Angels assuming a liability which wold have been worse than the end result of letting Haren go for no compensation. 

Even if Blanton continues to lose, all that matters is winning the series.

On a side note, is Blanton really scheduled to start the opener of the Dodgers series on just 3 days rest??

I saw that on the ESPN schedule thing.

I really, really, really hope that's wrong, because if it's right, then Scioscia is dumping Jerome from the rotation and keeping Blanton.

All hell will break loose. . .