• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

General NHL Talk 2019-2020

gotbeer

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

There was a big cardiac episode scare for longtime Blues blueliner Jay Bouwmeester last night, as he collapsed near the bench, with the game being postponed while in period one.

Fortunately, it sounds like he's resting comfortably enough this morning.    Tests are ongoing.  

As the world turns, Bruce gets fired again. I guess if you can't take Minnesota to the SC finals, You're just no damn good. I hope screwing over a guy who produced more than the talent deserved gets them the same reward the Ducks got.

On the other hand, it will be easier to get a good draft spot without Bruce around. He just wins too much with flawed teams.

On 2/14/2020 at 9:22 AM, gotbeer said:

Bouwmeester might be done.  

https://twitter.com/ElliottTeaford/status/1228361952428081152

Fancy pacemaker and hockey probably do not mix.  

seems like one of the good guys in the game. glad he survived but it's a tough way to end your career and to find out you have a bad ticker.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:34 AM, arch stanton said:

You should be happy to see them go get Zucker. He should be fairly dangerous next to one of the Pens' elite centers. They're not letting injuries get in the way of maximizing the Crosby/Malkin window

So far, i couldnt be happier.  His game fits Sid like a glove.  Being a Pens fan. I dont watch the west as much as i should.  I didnt realize that he's pretty damn good.

1 hour ago, Keener said:

So far, i couldnt be happier.  His game fits Sid like a glove.  Being a Pens fan. I dont watch the west as much as i should.  I didnt realize that he's pretty damn good.

Yeah he's not getting a ton of assists but he put the puck in the net and he plays decent defense. Perfect guy next to Sid

On 2/23/2020 at 3:35 AM, arch stanton said:

Toronto's practice goalie suits up against them as an emergency player and beats them. It'll be hilarious if those points cost them the playoffs

https://www.nhl.com/news/emergency-goalie-david-ayres-carolina-hurricanes-kidney-transplant-to-nhl/c-315427610

when he first entered the game, he was wearing a canes jersey and leafs pants. he changed at the intermission. such a great story for him.

On 2/25/2020 at 9:11 AM, Tank said:

when he first entered the game, he was wearing a canes jersey and leafs pants. he changed at the intermission. such a great story for him.

Update: the hockey hall of fame asked for and received his stick from the game. He delivered it yesterday.

These are the NHL owners who have not agreed to pay arena staff for suspended events

Surprised at the Knights being on the naughty list.  Not surprised the Kings are on it though.  Although to be fair, in the Kings regards, it's a bit complicated since they share the arena.

*edit.  no wait.  Anschulz owns the arena.  screw him.

Edited by gotbeer