• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

General NHL Talk 2019-2020

gotbeer

53 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Only good thing is that both teams have plenty of cap space.  It'll be interesting.  I hear Colorado wants term on Mikko.  

They want at least six years but I don’t think they want to give Marner money. I think they’ll settle just south of 10 million and hopefully soon 

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

James Neal has 6 goals in 3 games after 7 all last season. Lucic has 0 goals and 26 penalty minutes. It's early but so far it looks like Edmonton won this one

I don't think you needed the season to start to see the winner in that one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 10:11 PM, arch stanton said:

Since the start of last season Val Nichushkin has played in 65 games and attempted 76 shots without scoring a single goal. I’m predicting he scores tonight against the team that used a top 10 pick to draft him 

Nichushkin snapped his goalless game streak at 92. New streak starts in 3,2,1.......