• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019-2020 Los Angeles Kings Thread

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...

after a really sloppy game monday night against the ducks, they came back and played solid tonight.

i don't know what kempe is drinking lately, but this production sure is nice to see. heard the post game guys say this is the first time a king has had back to back hat tricks since jimmy carson in 1988?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jeff Carter was traded to the Pens for conditional 3rd and 4th round picks in 2022 and 2023.  Kings will pay 50% of his remaining salary through next season.

Thank you for nine mostly solid years and contribution to two SC’s!

And then there were four left from 2012 (Kopi, Doughty, Brown, and Quick).

Edited by Angel Oracle

trading away carter is a bittersweet moment. he was so much fun to watch, deceptively fast on his skates, and had such soft hands. without, we may not have won either Cup. but yet, in the last three years, he's been in a steady declines and the reality is that he doesn't score nearly enough. 

i hate seeing him go, but i understand. he'll always be one of my favorite Kings.

• 2 weeks later...

staples center reopened this week to fans. among other things, you have to show you've either been vaccinated or that you've had a negative covid test within the previous 72 hours. not sure how i feel about such a thing. No plans to attend any games in the near future anyway, so for now this won't affect me.

Also, if you order food, you can only eat in designated areas. Not sure I understand this one very well.

7 hours ago, Tank said:

I watched a fair amount of last nights game against the Ducks. Couldn’t say that Byfield stood out in any way. He’s big on his skates.

I'm just glad Byfield didn't get his first goal against the Ducks.  He looked good.  He had a lot of good chances the last 2 games, and luckily the goalies were in position.  I will say that he looks more like a shooter, and with his size a clog up the middle type player.  It'll just take a bit of time for him to get acclimated.  But if the Kings are willing, we will trade Shaw for him.