• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019-2020 Los Angeles Kings Thread

Thomas

9 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Brown turned over the puck too much.   Could be from working with various new players?

Ironic, since he was the third star

he skated with kopitar and iafallo, didn't he? i didn't notice if the lines were changed up. the back pass that failed in OT was all on him.

On 1/27/2021 at 7:06 AM, Angel Oracle said:

Peterson may be Quick’s heir apparent.   32 saves as the Kings win on the road 2-1

that's been the talk. i don't know how many years quick has left on his contract, but i don't think he's going to be the #1 goalie much longer, maybe even by the end of this season.

59 minutes ago, Tank said:

that's been the talk. i don't know how many years quick has left on his contract, but i don't think he's going to be the #1 goalie much longer, maybe even by the end of this season.

Per Spotrac, he has three years left including this one.

UFA after the 2022-23 season

Edited by Angel Oracle

Kings vs. ducks tonight at staples center. Kings are wearing their retro reverse uniforms, and they look spectacular. i so very much want these to be their regular uniforms again.

arthur kaliyev just scored his first NHL goal. he's 19, and i hope this is the beginning of a very successful career.

• 2 weeks later...