• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019-2020 Los Angeles Kings Thread

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...

"Ilya Kovalchuk has left the team and been placed on unconditional waivers for the purpose terminating his contract with the club" as announced by the Kings. 

not really sure why it didn't work out with him. thought he played decently but figured there were questions about his work ethic as three different coaches benched him for considerable stretches. but then you hear that he was a good guy and traveled with the team and supported his teammates and he was good in the room, he just wasn't a good "fit." i don't really know what that means.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 4:14 PM, Angel Oracle said:

Kings sent 9 players that they either own the rights to or already have in the org to the world juniors tournament, more than any other org.

seeing some exciting play from a few of them, too. 

as an organization, it's nice to have some optimism about kids in the pipeline.

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Things have gone south again, second worst record in the league.   Although the Kings still only have the 5th worst +/- at -33. 

Trade deadline isn't too far off.    Who gets traded?    Quick?  Carter?  Toffoli?  Brown?   A-Mart?  

Yes?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 8:10 AM, nando714 said:

I liked what I saw from Peterson . The defense in front of him was absolute garbage. 

I didn’t mind the trade , just wish they’d trade quick instead of Campbell but we know he’s unreadable at the moment. 

Yep, as of this upcoming off-season, Quick is still owed $9 million total over the next three years with a $17.4 million total cap hit for those 3 years.    And he's 34.

Brown's as of this upcoming off-season has just two years for $8 million total remaining with an $11.75 million total cap hit.   He's 35.

Edited by Angel Oracle

anyone watching the outdoor game against Colorado tonight? they're playing at the Air Force academy. Kings are up 1-0 after the first.

I think it's pretty clear that whoever they keep hiring to design the Kings uniforms isn't older than a third grader. good grief.

My wife and I went to the game in Co Springs 

had an awesome time. Stadium set up was awesome. Talked to several people who went to the games at dodger stadium and coors field. They easily liked this set up. 

it was a bit cold and yes I was able to see the game. 

I would definitely do it again 

I also bought a kings stadium series jersey lol