• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019-2020 Los Angeles Kings Thread

Thomas

7 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Toronto is up against the cap and need to get Marner signed. I’ve heard on a podcast that the Avs and Kings are among teams willing to work out a deal to take on 2 years of Patrick Marleau in order to facilitate a deal for a middle sixer like Kapri or Kapanen. Zaitzev also asked to be traded and will be accommodated. So, Kings fans, is the possibility of nabbing some cheap young talent from Toronto enough to allow you to stomach seeing Mr. Shark in a Kings sweater?

Two years isn't that bad, and the Kings need all of the young talent that they can get. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Game one vs. Edmonton. Offense looked good, the defense not so much.

Glad that they’re going to let the kids play. Probably won’t get too far this season but it’ll give them necessary experience and help the Kings to see what they have and what they need.

Wont be surprised to see carter, quick, and Toffoli traded this season.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:47 AM, Tank said:

I don’t think goaltending is the problem, at least not without looking at the overall defense first.

Good point, but I'm thinking more about getting Soup used to being the #1 goalie during a rebuilding season.   Plus, depending on how much they absorb of Quick's contract, they could get another good young prospect or two.

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Good point, but I'm thinking more about getting Soup used to being the #1 goalie during a rebuilding season.   Plus, depending on how much they absorb of Quick's contract, they could get another good young prospect or two.

fair enough. i pretty much agree with you. i'm not sure how much quick has left to give. i could see this year and maybe one more, but not beyond that.

• 2 weeks later...

played better against a good buffalo team last night, but still can't score and have been shut out AT HOME two games in a row. 

in the post game news conference, maclellan called out kovalchuk (not by name) for not scoring on two very good chances and for making the same mistakes more than once in a game. said something about how "we're paying a lot of money to a guy with 400 career goals" and they expect more from him.

26 minutes ago, Tank said:

played better against a good buffalo team last night, but still can't score and have been shut out AT HOME two games in a row. 

in the post game news conference, maclellan called out kovalchuk (not by name) for not scoring on two very good chances and for making the same mistakes more than once in a game. said something about how "we're paying a lot of money to a guy with 400 career goals" and they expect more from him.

Bad contract man, bad bleeping contract 

• 3 weeks later...