• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

3.7%

Last weekend, I lost a hand where my opponent called off all his chips on the flop with 6.7% chance to win. Don't talk to me about 6.7%.*

*I'm not bitter or anything. It's probably the worst beat I've ever suffered and I've suffered some brutal ones.

21 minutes ago, Mark68 said:

Last weekend, I lost a hand where my opponent called off all his chips on the flop with 6.7% chance to win. Don't talk to me about 6.7%.*

*I'm not bitter or anything. It's probably the worst beat I've ever suffered and I've suffered some brutal ones.

matt_affleck_cries2.jpg

matt-affleck-buries-his-head-in-his-hat-

Edited by yk9001

58 minutes ago, Mark68 said:

Flopped a flush or straight against one pair and he made a boat?

2 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

6/162  = 3.7%. That's how far we're into the season. That means there's 96.3% of the season left.

So FFS, quit your bitching. 

Well, bitch away if you want. I'm not one to tell you what you should and should not post. And sure, there are some red flags. But let's just be clear about something.

IT REALLY IS EARLY.

We say this every year 

rinse and repeat 

gotta love the superfans who think they're the authority on when it's appropriate to criticize a sports team

maybe if you ask them permission on the first of every month you'll find out when it's allowed.   

10 hours ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

gotta love the superfans who think they're the authority on when it's appropriate to criticize a sports team

maybe if you ask them permission on the first of every month you'll find out when it's allowed.   

nobody said they can't criticize the team.  however, when they get their panties in a bunch before we even play our first home game, they should understand that they are going to be ridiculed for the whiny bitches they are. 

hope that helps. 

I enjoy the site, I just don't need whiny little bitches commenting on my optimism. I too thought the 3.7% was someone quoting our playoff chances, lol.

The Angels would have to go 94-62 over their next 156 games though to get to 95 wins.

Season Over!