• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

3.7%

6/162  = 3.7%. That's how far we're into the season. That means there's 96.3% of the season left.

So FFS, quit your bitching. 

Well, bitch away if you want. I'm not one to tell you what you should and should not post. And sure, there are some red flags. But let's just be clear about something.

IT REALLY IS EARLY.

It'll be early all of April until we get Ohtani back, but we'll be at least nine games back of whomever is in the lead. We have some mediocre teams coming up but we also have Milwaukee, and Seattle again. May will be a chance to make some headway but there are a lot of games before then. I just don't see the offense improving enough this month to make the games interesting.

So early guys. All they need is a day off to regroup and be ready to pounce. This team has future World Series Champ written all over it. Some of you see it already. The rest will see when they go on a tear starting Thursday winning 21 of their next 22 games. It's a lock

20 minutes ago, NrM said:

Do we have to pretend that this assortment of 5th starters and journeymen is capable of turning it around? Lets not kid ourselves.

The record wouldn't be a big deal if the roster actually looked like it had potential. 

Ok, so here is a question for your group of fandom, how many times do you need to tell us how bad it is?  Should that be once a day?  Twice a day?  All day every day until we make the playoffs?  It really does come down to misery loving company.  I promise you we all know what this team looks like, some see some potential while others see it as a being miserable and that this is the level they will play at all year give or take.  I can also promise you that non miserable people don’t want to share in your misery.  

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Ok, so here is a question for your group of fandom, how many times do you need to tell us how bad it is?  Should that be once a day?  Twice a day?  All day every day until we make the playoffs?  It really does come down to misery loving company.  I promise you we all know what this team looks like, some see some potential while others see it as a being miserable and that this is the level they will play at all year give or take.  I can also promise you that non miserable people don’t want to share in your misery.  

If this site gives you misery. . .

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Nah I've accepted this is a rebuilding/retooling year. That's why I don't really post here much anymore. 

I'd be fine with it if we had some prospects on the roster, but there's no reason for me to care about this team outside of Trout and Ohtani(once he comes back)

3 minutes ago, NrM said:

Nah I've accepted this is a rebuilding/retooling year. That's why I don't really post here much anymore. 

I'd be fine with it if we had some prospects on the roster, but there's no reason for me to care about this team outside of Trout and Ohtani(once he comes back)

Then, why are you here and still posting?

I'm not very happy about our record, but the pitching has been a positive so far. We are missing Ohtani and Upton, which is a killer blow to just about any squad, but we will get them back at some point. My issue from the beginning has been the offensive depth of the roster. This would have been the year to bring in a quality 4th outfielder or a reliable version of whatever La Stella is and we didn't. That has been my major criticism going back to the offseason. The team will suck offensively until it gets healthy and someone capable steps up.

Also I just looked it up on FG, our playoff odds are at 9% but hey, those odds are better than the 7-1 Mariners.