• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

1-5

tdawg87

13 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

I all seriousness ... Angels need to find a outfielder ASAP to replace Upton and possibly platoon with Calhoun after Upton comes back. 

I believe the pitching will be fine but the team can’t afford to dig themselves deeper in the hole. 

I don't think there's anyone really available, at least for a price worth paying, that would be any better than someone like Goodwin is. 
With Adell possibly being ready next year, and Upton back in a couple months, who do we have that would be worth dealing for a 2 month rental - and who would be worth acquiring? Jose Pirela maybe? Someone who can play OF but swap back to UT/IF when Upton returns?

I'd rather let Goodwin run with it for now and see if he finds the .250/.325/.425/.750 type guy he could be, or at least until Hermosillo, Adell, Lund, or Parker is healthy enough to step in instead.

Edited by totdprods

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

i still have no idea who parker is. don't recall hearing his name mentioned at all in the past.

www.baseball-reference.com/players/p/parkeja03.shtml

Oft-injured Giants 4th OF/AAA masher who we signed to a minor league deal. Hit .241/.389/.517/.906 in ST with 2 doubles, 2 HR, 7 BB, 9 K in 36 PA.

Some pop/OBP skills.

14 hours ago, Troll Daddy said:

I all seriousness ... Angels need to find a outfielder ASAP to replace Upton and possibly platoon with Calhoun after Upton comes back. 

I believe the pitching will be fine but the team can’t afford to dig themselves deeper in the hole. 

we are only a game behind Houston  ?