• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Day Off Tomorrow

10 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

you don't think it's reasonable for Ausmus to pitch a fit and bitch out his players?  

he should bench everyone performing poorly.  

can you play with 3 guys?  

Interesting question. I remember my soccer coach starting a game with with 7 players... because that was the minimum.... it was because of misbehavior not poor performance though

Let me guess...one game at a time, it’s a long season, we’ve got a bunch of guys out there grinding trying to figure some things out...sound familiar?  New season, new manager.  1-5 is not the way to start out.  The last time the Angels won a post season game was almost a decade ago now - will be a decade in October.  Considering the payroll this team has carried the past 10 years, this team and ownership does not deserve an ounce of patience from it’s fan base.  The Angels have been the poster child for underachievement for the better part of 10 years.  I’m not saying Ausmus should be throwing fits and benching players.  Where is the John Lackey and Jered Weaver fire from anyone on this team?  They have such a ho-hum & oh-well attitude when it comes to losing - probably because they’re so used to it.  This team has lacked a team leader for a long time and needs one in the worst way.