• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW's golf scores

Being an athlete does not change the time for healing for tibia or ankle fractures. The timetable from surgery to mobility remains pretty much the same. Lou, this is serious shit Tiger did to himself. Compound it with his back wasn't cleared for practice and this guy is in a world of hurt. Maybe he can make a Ben Hogan comeback but Hogan was 37 and had no previous injuries.

This is the part that is pretty gross.

"Trauma to the muscle and soft tissue of the leg required surgical release of the covering of the muscles to relieve pressure due to swelling."

We had a friend that was in a crash on his Harley and they did this procedure which left the leg split open with a drain for weeks otherwise the swelling would cause blood clots and lead to amputation or worse an embolism that would travel. 

• 2 weeks later...

That seems to be the new thing in golf. I'm a little surprised it didn't start as soon as they could modulated shafts for variable flex. My older brother went that way and seems to be playing more consistent golf. Either that or living in Arizona and playing at least once a week helped.

Coming up is a three day golf run with all the brothers in AZ. We are all hackers but play quickly so the groups behind us won't get held up. I wanted to set up a rotating two man scramble but my oldest brother can't handle competition of any kind. Why he took up golf is beyond me. 

@Adam why not just get your current irons re-shafted? If you don't like it swap back to the old shafts. You could even get them fitted with grips you want instead of what comes with the clubs. I'm not sure but cost for this is probably the same or less than buying new. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I don't like the irons I have now. Faces are too heavy. They're not lofted properly anymore. 

They have that 2ndswing.com and globalgolf.com where they rate your old set and send them in, see what you can get, and have inventories of good used stuff. I have been fishing around there. 

31 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

They have that 2ndswing.com and globalgolf.com where they rate your old set and send them in, see what you can get, and have inventories of good used stuff. I have been fishing around there. 

I play too infrequently these days to drop even $600 on some new sticks.