• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cy Fiers & Estrada

Chuck

15 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

WTF?  These guys suck. 

This ANGELS team is NOT entertaining me. 

I don't see how anybody actually had expectations of this team not being hot garbage this year. When it's hard to keep track of who is on the pitching staff and you're filling out the lineup with jabronis like Justin Bour, you've got problems. They either should have gone all in and signed/traded for some guys, or traded the few valuable pieces they have (Simmons/Ohtani/Upton) and do a total rebuild around Trout. Arte's approach of spending, but not going all in and signing cheap guys to fill out the roster, and kind of trying to rebuild the farm, but not completely, is not working at all.

1 minute ago, FabulousFabregas said:

I don't see how anybody actually had expectations of this team not being hot garbage this year. When it's hard to keep track of who is on the pitching staff and you're filling out the lineup with jabronis like Justin Bour, you've got problems. They either should have gone all in and signed/traded for some guys, or traded the few valuable pieces they have (Simmons/Ohtani/Upton) and do a total rebuild around Trout. Arte's approach of spending, but not going all in, and kind of trying to rebuild the farm, but not completely, is not working at all.

You should be banned for the suggestion of trading ohtani

1 minute ago, FabulousFabregas said:

Trust me I'd hate to see it too, but I want to see a good team, and that would require either adding significant pieces, or trading the few things of value we have besides Trout for a real rebuild.

I understand what your trying to say but you dont rebuild by trading away an all star with 5 years left in control.

4 minutes ago, FabulousFabregas said:

Trust me I'd hate to see it too, but I want to see a good team, and that would require either adding significant pieces, or trading the few things of value we have besides Trout for a real rebuild.

This year wasn’t meant to necessarily be our year. I think next year we have a pretty good chance to compete. And in 2021 I think we have a great chance. We just need to get Albert the F*ck off the field. It’s  just inexcusable at this point that he’s playing.

18 minutes ago, FabulousFabregas said:

hopefully you've calmed down a bit by now. remember, ohtani is a guy you build around. 

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

hopefully you've calmed down a bit by now. remember, ohtani is a guy you build around. 

Yeah, was pissed, glad to see we will hopefully pull this one out. Still lots of worrying signs though about this team.

But if we did rebuild or even soft rebuild, who could we get anything of value out of? That's the only reason I brought up Ohtani.

Just now, FabulousFabregas said:

Yeah, was pissed, glad to see we will hopefully pull this one out. Still lots of worrying signs though about this team.

But if we did rebuild or even soft rebuild, who could we get anything of value out of? That's the only reason I brought up Ohtani.

from the major league roster? hardly anyone. but i'm sure every team in the league will bring up adell and canning. trading either of those two (or any of the other promising minor leaguers we've worked so hard to develop in the last three years) would set this team back another decade at least.

right now, they are what they are. two important pieces are injured and they don't have satisfactory replacements. this year is going to require all the patience the fan base can muster because it's going to be ugly until ohtani and upton return.