Sign in to follow this  
floplag

Our legal system at its finest...

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

He has no standing for a countersuit. 

They didn't convict him of a crime. Do they have standing to charge him for an investigation?

Prominent folks in Chi now calling fraternal order of police sworn enemy of people of color for not letting this go... im sure some will find a way to defend that, i cant conceive of how but im sure they will somehow find a way, lol.  
If i get this, he stoked racial fires, got left of by someone of color without any reasonable explanation, and the police are the racists ones for being offended? Ladies and gentlemen we have the literal thesis for our times, right there. 

7 minutes ago, floplag said:

Prominent folks in Chi now calling fraternal order of police sworn enemy of people of color for not letting this go... im sure some will find a way to defend that, i cant conceive of how but im sure they will somehow find a way, lol.  
If i get this, he stoked racial fires, got left of by someone of color without any reasonable explanation, and the police are the racists ones for being offended? Ladies and gentlemen we have the literal thesis for our times, right there. 

Eddie-Johnson.jpg

Chicago's Police Chief

i'm glad chicago is going after him in the courts. what he did was nothing more than a cheap PR stunt that cost the city time, money, and resources. It was also used by libs as ammunition in race relations.

I so badly want to vote for anyone but Trump next year. But I am pretty sure the left will continue to radicalize to the point that I won't be able to bring myself to do so. This story is just one such example. 

10 hours ago, wopphil said:

I so badly want to vote for anyone but Trump next year. But I am pretty sure the left will continue to radicalize to the point that I won't be able to bring myself to do so. This story is just one such example. 

This is pretty much exactly where i am.  I didnt vote either of the big 2 last time, and i dont see either coming close to earning my vote this time.  Everything i just too radical and extreme right now.