• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Our legal system at its finest...

10 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I know that not everyone here will join me in believing so, but that's some very fwd: thinking from you. 

Actually, it was a serious question. Either way strings were pulled and favors promised to get the charges dropped

10 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I know that not everyone here will join me in believing so, but that's some very fwd: thinking from you. 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Actually, it was a serious question. Either way strings were pulled and favors promised to get the charges dropped

I looked it up and there was something about her being his aunt. Not true

2 hours ago, the dude abides said:

Unlike pizzagate, this could have some legs.  Perhaps not Booker or Kamala, but someone high up didn’t want something to get out, hence the speed which this was closed and sealed.  Kim Foxx maybe?

in any case, the left has collectively  looked like a bunch of twats throughout this whole ordeal.  Dismissing the case just made it exponentially worse.

The left doesn't give a F*ck about about this case.

Just now, Tank said:

we need vincent d'onofrio to figure it out.

if anyone can do it, he can.

#law&orderCI

Agreed. If somebody can figure it out, it's him. The picture doesn't tell us anything that Harris' (still standing) Tweet didn't tell us already. 

Maybe they played ping pong over pizza right after the picture was taken, though. 

@Tank, please schedule a lunch with Harris to sort this out. I know you're a busy man, so make it fit your schedule. 

33 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Agreed. If somebody can figure it out, it's him. The picture doesn't tell us anything that Harris' (still standing) Tweet didn't tell us already. 

Maybe they played ping pong over pizza right after the picture was taken, though. 

@Tank, please schedule a lunch with Harris to sort this out. I know you're a busy man, so make it fit your schedule. 

i don't like her enough to have lunch with her.

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

It ain't over till it's over. And Chicago isn't over Smollett defrauding them.

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-47823836

Jussie Smollett will be sued by the City of Chicago after "refusing to reimburse" the cost of investigating an alleged assault on him in the city.

This isn't going to end well for the city of Chicago.  He has a legit counter suit for the way the police leaked everything to the media.  

Prominent folks in Chi now calling fraternal order of police sworn enemy of people of color for not letting this go... im sure some will find a way to defend that, i cant conceive of how but im sure they will somehow find a way, lol.  
If i get this, he stoked racial fires, got left of by someone of color without any reasonable explanation, and the police are the racists ones for being offended? Ladies and gentlemen we have the literal thesis for our times, right there. 

7 minutes ago, floplag said:

Prominent folks in Chi now calling fraternal order of police sworn enemy of people of color for not letting this go... im sure some will find a way to defend that, i cant conceive of how but im sure they will somehow find a way, lol.  
If i get this, he stoked racial fires, got left of by someone of color without any reasonable explanation, and the police are the racists ones for being offended? Ladies and gentlemen we have the literal thesis for our times, right there. 

Eddie-Johnson.jpg

Chicago's Police Chief