• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Our lineup tonight (Albert batting 6th)

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

they're likely going to get a similar number of at bats for now is my guess.  They will both get time at 2b/3b but we'll probably see Fletcher at a corner OF and at SS here and there.  

Also, Fletcher was supposed to start last night but was scratched due to a tight hammy.  

Thank you i hadnt heard that... was wondering if the OBP won out over what we saw last seasons or if it was something else. 

1 hour ago, floplag said:

Thank you i hadnt heard that... was wondering if the OBP won out over what we saw last seasons or if it was something else. 

LaStella really only brings one skill to the table.  To hit decently with a solid obp.  Otherwise, he's got no power, he's not very quick/fast and he plays mediocre defense.  But getting on at a .340 clip is certainly an improvement over the .316 that Fletcher had last year.  That said, La Stella is 30 and is what he is where as Fletcher could certainly improve upon his first year stats. 

It will be interesting to see if Fletcher can get on base more which would spell the end of playing time for Tommy.  

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

It must be in Albert’s contract to bat 6th this season. 

Simple formula that they are using.

You have to add up the digits in the year, 2+0 = 2, 2+1= 3, 3+9= 12, 1+2 = 3

Now add the number of years left on the contract to get the line up spot.

30 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Simple formula that they are using.

You have to add up the digits in the year, 2+0 = 2, 2+1= 3, 3+9= 12, 1+2 = 3

Now add the number of years left on the contract to get the line up spot.

Albert didn’t bat 6th last year. 3+8 = 11, 1+1 = 2, 2 + 4 years left = 6. 

39 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

That didn’t last long 

Fake news. Which of the 5-9 guys batting tonight would you bat above Pujols? Simmons and Upton aren’t playing tonight. I’d be shocked if they batted any of the others before him. Maybe Cozart, but Pujols was above Cozart last night.