• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

FBI kills boston bombing suspect during questioning

Who brings a knife to a gun fight?

Since I've never been brought in for questioning, do they not pat the guy before taking him in to a room, knowing that they're dealing with a sensitive topic (Boston bombings and/or unsolved triple homicide)?

It looks like he was being questioned at his residence not at the fbi facility 

That's the feds' story and they are sticking to it.

Amazing that he "admitted" to a slaying from two years ago during the interview in which he was killed.

I'm a little skeptical of this as well.

Two guys are being interviewed by the FBI. One guy is allowed to leave after which the other guy admits to murder and then attacks the agents with a knife? It doesn't seem very logical.

That's the feds' story and they are sticking to it.

Amazing that he "admitted" to a slaying from two years ago during the interview in which he was killed.

you don't sound cynical enough. i'll hope you'll work on it some over the summer.

Since I've never been brought in for questioning, do they not pat the guy before taking him in to a room, knowing that they're dealing with a sensitive topic (Boston bombings and/or unsolved triple homicide)?

This is my chief question. How do they bring this guy in for questioning without a full body search?

I read in one article (I think LA Times) something like, "Law enforcement officials have quietly walked-back versions of the event"  Yeah, I'd say going from "officer sustained injuries due to suspect pulling a knife after confessing to triple murder resulting in use of deadly force" to "office sustained scrapes, suspect was unarmed but may have lunged for a samurai sword in the room after the other law enforcement left the room and no confession was made but deadly force was still necessary" is walking back...

"The FBI takes very seriously any shooting incidents involving our agents and as such we have an effective, time-tested process for addressing them internally. The review process is thorough and objective and conducted as expeditiously as possible under the circumstances."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-linked-boston-bombing-suspect-unarmed-shot-violent/story?id=19284007

Sweet!  A self-investigation. 

So they totally lied at first and now they are going backwards.  Why should anything they say about this now be believed?

It really is horrible.  As far as we know they just assassinated this guy and framed him for a murder from three years ago.