• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WeatherWonk Sightings... He's baaack.

T.G.

4 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Lol... so thats where he was.

Its funny. I distinctly remember posting about trout and his fam digging on it out here, and not wanting to go home because hed be flooded with people asking him for shit. 

And when I was posting that, I was doing it from here. That was my internet hotspot in the Solomon Islands last September...

And you responded that trout bought a dude ranch back home, and we were all idiots.

Lol... you mocked me for my "connections". Apparently at least my internet connections are legit, eh?

And heres a hint. Quit being cheap. Update your data plan when you travel abroad.

20180911_153016.jpg

Is that a Peugot?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’ve decided that I believe @Chuckster70 has violated @WeatherWonk posting rights and thus his civil rights and that as an abused poster weatherwonk is in fact a discriminated against minority.  I think the ACLU needs to get involved here.  Getting owned constantly online is literal violence.  

am I going to be doing time?