• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WeatherWonk Sightings... He's baaack.

T.G.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/2/2019 at 10:02 PM, WeatherWonk said:

Congratulations, Chuck. You've allowed quite a culture to grow here.

Best place on the planet to talk about Angels baseball for sure.  Now, let's talk about your previous predictions.

On 4/3/2019 at 1:02 AM, WeatherWonk said:

I actually did try to post over the last few weeks, especially after the Trout signing, but the internet was pretty lame in Guatemela. I was able to log on, but the ads completely bogged down the site, much less post.

But I've been back for a few days and decided to see just how toxic the site would get towards me, if I didnt post. I actually never saw this thread until tonite.

I wasnt disappointed on the toxicity. Just not enough mature, analytical types here.

Congratulations, Chuck. You've allowed quite a culture to grow here. And to think that some of them were actually moderators at one time. 

NESN will eventually figure it out..........but I guess you wont care in another few months.

Maybe they need some prompting.

Good lord man -- take some self stock..    When everyone else thinks you're a twat, it's not a culture or toxicity problem, it's a you're a twat problem.

3 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Good lord man -- take some self stock..    When everyone else thinks you're a twat, it's not a culture or toxicity problem, it's a you're a twat problem.

How many times can this be said on this site?  Well said. 

On 4/2/2019 at 10:02 PM, WeatherWonk said:

I actually did try to post over the last few weeks, especially after the Trout signing, but the internet was pretty lame in Guatemela. I was able to log on, but the ads completely bogged down the site, much less post.

But I've been back for a few days and decided to see just how toxic the site would get towards me, if I didnt post. I actually never saw this thread until tonite.

I wasnt disappointed on the toxicity. Just not enough mature, analytical types here.

Congratulations, Chuck. You've allowed quite a culture to grow here. And to think that some of them were actually moderators at one time. 

NESN will eventually figure it out..........but I guess you wont care in another few months.

Maybe they need some prompting.

This year I opted for the ad-free experience and have been extremely happy with the results. I would definitely recommend it.

Lol... so thats where he was.

Its funny. I distinctly remember posting about trout and his fam digging on it out here, and not wanting to go home because hed be flooded with people asking him for shit. 

And when I was posting that, I was doing it from here. That was my internet hotspot in the Solomon Islands last September...

And you responded that trout bought a dude ranch back home, and we were all idiots.

Lol... you mocked me for my "connections". Apparently at least my internet connections are legit, eh?

And heres a hint. Quit being cheap. Update your data plan when you travel abroad.

20180911_153016.jpg

Also, Im willing to be bet a lifetime salary that if trout had left for the east coast, that you would find an internet connection from the moon if you had to to post about it.

By the way. Until we see pics of you eating pizza in guatamala, i call bullshit. Pizza pics or it didnt happen, brah

4 hours ago, eligrba said:

This year I opted for the ad-free experience and have been extremely happy with the results. I would definitely recommend it.

It's like 26 bucks.

For those of us regulars who post here, is $0.50 a week not too much?

Of course, we all aren't millionaires who can park in Angel Stadium.

@WeatherWonk

I definitely did not know about all this trout stuff... sometimes we all miss stuff.

But as someone who has his share of 'board vs. me' arguments over the year, you can stick in your heels, and keep arguing.  

You can just say 'my bad' or some derivation.  In all the years I've been here, I've never ever ever seen a guy give a mea culpa, and the crowd *not* back off.

But when you give the 'poor me' routine when you come back, it just doesn't end well.

I’ve decided that I believe @Chuckster70 has violated @WeatherWonk posting rights and thus his civil rights and that as an abused poster weatherwonk is in fact a discriminated against minority.  I think the ACLU needs to get involved here.  Getting owned constantly online is literal violence.  

Edited by UndertheHalo