• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stephen A. Smith thinks Sosh is still the manager

yk9001

1 minute ago, mulwin444 said:

Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd are somehow still employed as well...being informative and having good, thoughtful takes are obviously not a prerequisite for the job.

add Russo to that list.  

All you have to do is speak loudly and disagree with stuff to be a radio/tv show host.    

i dont mind Cowherd or Rome, aside from the fact that they are the worst when it comes to pandering to the audience for listeners and barely cover anything not NFL/NBA. 
Russo is just a typical east coast blowhard, say it loud enough and his listeners are like YEAH MAN THATS RIGHT!!! while the rest of us are wondering WTF he actually said. 
Smith on the other hand i literally cant figure how that asshat still has a job.  Hers got nudes on someone or something as he doesnt know jack shit about anything outside the NBA and even then he just parrots the popular narrative.  I dont recall him ever contributing anything fresh to any discussion. 

I've only heard clips of Stephen A Smith before today.... and it's usually talking about basketball.  I often laugh when some of these talk show hosts talk baseball.... Dan Patrick included...  but I'm not sure it's fair to expect them to be knowledgeable and remember everything about every team.  

Not everyone can be Roger Lodge.

Stephen A was one of the few big national guys that gave the Angels some love today. 

He’s not a baseball guy.  So what if he messed up on Sciosica.  He copped to it. 

At least he’s not in the same stratosphere of being a condescending hot take bitch like Cowherd.  And Bayless.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

16 hours ago, ScottT said:

I've only heard clips of Stephen A Smith before today.... and it's usually talking about basketball.  I often laugh when some of these talk show hosts talk baseball.... Dan Patrick included...  but I'm not sure it's fair to expect them to be knowledgeable and remember everything about every team.  

Not everyone can be Roger Lodge.

NO One should be Roger Lodge!?

Funny thing is when I went to look for that picture, I ended up on his Twitter account only to find he had blocked me at some point.  He hasn't tweeted in years and I didn't even know I was blocked all this time.  Why?  I have no idea....

19 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Funny thing is when I went to look for that picture, I ended up on his Twitter account only to find he had blocked me at some point.  He hasn't tweeted in years and I didn't even know I was blocked all this time.  Why?  I have no idea....

He's changed his focus.

https://twitter.com/WordsmithFL