• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

.359 .446 .795 1.241

Shuck has been a pleasant surprise. Peter could net us some pitching

what kind of pitching?  another Blanton?  If he could net us a Vargas type pitcher I am all for the trade.

However, outside of this board I haven't heard anything to suggest that real general managers would trade pitching for Bourjos.

It is funny, The guys who want a Astros reject (schuck) to play over bourjos believes a GM would trade quality pitching for bourjos.

Well my post got deleted but LT acting like he knows what is going on is asinine.

Trout had said that he prefers CF.  I have heard multiple players say that the position they play on the field influences their at bats.  It could be coincidence, but it also could be true.

And those players where their position effects their hitting obviously are weak mentality.  I refuse to believe Trout is weak mentally.

Also, does anyone actually have a quote where Trout says not playing CF effects his hitting?  Of course he is more comfortable there defensively, but does he believe it effects his hitting?

Those who think that Trout playing CF=Trout performing better at the plate are finding reasoning that fits their opinion.

The skill of hitting is not position determinant.

These same people choose to believe that where he plays in the outfield is MORE of a factor than where he hits in the lineup.

Case in point:

Hitting 1st in 2013: 39 PA, .278/.333/.417/.750 (.385 BABIP)

Hitting 2nd: 170 PA, .297/.382/.593/.975 (.312 BABIP)

So maybe he's hitting better because he's in the 2 spot. That would be more relevant than WHERE he plays.

what kind of pitching?  another Blanton?  If he could net us a Vargas type pitcher I am all for the trade.

However, outside of this board I haven't heard anything to suggest that real general managers would trade pitching for Bourjos.

It is funny, The guys who want a Astros reject (schuck) to play over bourjos believes a GM would trade quality pitching for bourjos.

Wait, who wants Schuck to play over a healthy Bourjos?