• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Taking a NYC/DC trip in May

18 minutes ago, True Grich said:

@m0nkey we need to talk about the elephant in the room... your proposal to your GF.  Now, are you going to involve Mr. Met?  Or better yet - maybe Keith Hernandez can bring the ring. 

I brought up the idea of proposing at a Mets game.  Her response:

Image result for mr met finger

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

I have to admit that any time I see a public proposal I want her to say no

my wife told me years and years ago don't ever ask a question like that unless you know what the answer will be.

hopefully everything goes well for mOnkey in the big apple.

22 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Have you heard how the same day ticket line/demand is?  They're out of the reservation tickets thru this weekend, but seems like something they would want to see.

Sorry I missed this. I have heard it gets crowded on the weekends, but same day tickets during the week are easy to get.  

If you have time, in the same area is the Frying Pan.  Cool bar on a lightship, with great views of the Hudson River. http://fryingpan.com/site/

4 hours ago, NJHalo said:

Sorry I missed this. I have heard it gets crowded on the weekends, but same day tickets during the week are easy to get.  

If you have time, in the same area is the Frying Pan.  Cool bar on a lightship, with great views of the Hudson River. http://fryingpan.com/site/

i heard being on the boat is a great way to see all the dead bodies from law & order.