• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Angels have contacted MLB regarding Bryce Harper’s recruitment of Mike Trout, a possible violation of tampering rules ​​​​​​​

Chuck

Bud Black just said on High Heat that the Arenado extension avoided a lot of distractions. They knew that’s and Arenado knew that.

After the fiasco that is free agency this year, I firmly believe Trout is getting an extension done as we speak.

3 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Bud Black just said on High Heat that the Arenado extension avoided a lot of distractions. They knew that’s and Arenado knew that.

After the fiasco that is free agency this year, I firmly believe Trout is getting an extension done as we speak.

Then why file a tampering complaint?

38 minutes ago, Tyler said:

“Everybody can say whatever they want,” said Tyler Skaggs. “I know it could be considered tampering. I’m a Laker fan, so I know all about tampering. Ultimately it’s Mike Trout’s decision. Everybody can say what they want. I don’t think any one person is going to sway Mike. It’s all up to him, what he personally wants to do.”

Gold.

From Jeff's article...

his wife, Jess disagrees! 

2 minutes ago, eaterfan said:

Um because the Angels believe they’re violating a rule and hassling their star player???

If anything they’re probably worried it’ll distract him from his game. 

29 minutes ago, Bronson said:

Hey man, we can hope.  This circus is just going to get worse and worse. 

1 hour ago, eaterfan said:

Lots of things are against MLB rules that all teams do but don't report.

Agreeing with underage foreign players, foreign substances for pitchers, etc. It's a choice to report it. Why did Eppler choose to report this? What do the Angels get?

Most teams don't announce "yeah, we got this underage prospect that we signed...nice job by our sketchy foreign scouts!" and pitchers don't usually come out to the mound with pine tar and lay it next to them on the mound.  Harper should have texted him and this wouldn't be issue.

Seems like a lot of people are more interested in what comes out of athletes;' pie holes or what they twat than what's actually happening on the field.  Bryce Harper stated the obvious.  What a character. What a hero. 

Bryce Harper has sucked three out of the last five years.  If Mike Trout goes to Philadelphia, I doubt it will be because Bryce Harper is there. 

54 minutes ago, eaterfan said:

As if the league can't take action on its own without a complaint from Eppler?

Eppler's complaint just made matters worse, if that's possible. Just adds to the speculation.

33 minutes ago, eaterfan said:

Lots of things are against MLB rules that all teams do but don't report.

Agreeing with underage foreign players, foreign substances for pitchers, etc. It's a choice to report it. Why did Eppler choose to report this? What do the Angels get?

You calling Eppler a rat!?

Well I hate being mean and might get bashed but I hope harper slams into the wall on a fly ball and breaks his neck and never plays again and have the Philadelphia have to pay all that money for someone not playing. I'm just so sick of Harpers ass, as he thinks he is so good but yet he needs Trout there to help. I say he is a money greedy little bitch. 

As long as Harper doesn’t try to recruit Trout for Scott Boras  ... I have no problem with Harper wanting Trout to play for the Phillies.

It was reported that White Sox players close to Machado were trying to recruit him. Nobody cried tampering then. Trout and his family will decide his future ... not Harper. 

Eppler just fueled the fire imo and put more media pressure on Trout. 

1 hour ago, rottiesworld said:

Well I hate being mean and might get bashed but I hope harper slams into the wall on a fly ball and breaks his neck and never plays again and have the Philadelphia have to pay all that money for someone not playing. I'm just so sick of Harpers ass, as he thinks he is so good but yet he needs Trout there to help. I say he is a money greedy little bitch. 

When this happens, your heart will hurt.   

Rip Bryce.