• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If Mike Trout were to sign with the Phillies...

If Trout were to sign with the Phillies...  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which team would you hate most moving forward?

• Phillies
    • Dodgers
    • Yankees
    • Red Sox

I've been a Halos fan since I was a kid. Even though my family wore pin stripes and ate chowder on the field. But, with that being said, If he leaves, it will sting, burn, and there will be times I will be pissed. I'm a fan of the player. He does it all the right way. I don't think I can really blame him. Unless, of course, he ended up wearing pin stripes or ate chowder!!!! Then I would be pissed at everyone involved including the Halos and Arte.  

This would be similar to when the Express left. I walked away for a few years. I was pissed off about the financial side of the game. 1M in the Express example is a lot less than the $$$$ we are talking about for Mike!.....

2 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

1. Doug Eddings

2. Chicago White Sox

2005 should have been WS Ring #2

Yeah we would have blown through Houston if we got past Chicago. We were the only team to even win a game against the White Sox in the playoffs. 

I still believe we win game 2 if it wasn’t for that call. 

I am pleased to see the Red Sox and Dodgers leading in this poll -- everyone who voted for those two teams is a solid American.   Those of you voting for the Phillies and Yankees aren't bad either.   The one SOB that voted for all of them ( @ettin ), is AW.com's Chuck Norris and you should all bow down to him.

Edited by Inside Pitch

Next person to mention Trout and the Phillies should get permabanned. This site is supposed to be a haven from that kind of bullshit. Go post on the mlb forums or message Buster Olney on Twitter if you want to fantasize about Trout on the Phillies you Facking tool.

48 minutes ago, failos said:

Next person to mention Trout and the Phillies should get permabanned. This site is supposed to be a haven from that kind of bullshit. Go post on the mlb forums or message Buster Olney on Twitter if you want to fantasize about Trout on the Phillies you Facking tool.

tom cruise GIF

I wouldn't be mad at the Phillies or any team for signing Trout. If Trout doesn't want to be here it is what it is. I root for the Angels I don't just root for just Trout. He grew up a Phillies fan. I don't understand the thinking he should be loyal to some team that drafted him. If he wants to play for his hometown team or any other team than fine by me it happens. We had Trout for his best years. 

I am going to be an Angel fan no matter what.

Trout has been great and he has carried himself with nothing but class.  I would have no reason to root against him.

If he wants to be a Phillie, bummer.  But I would root for him to do well with the Phillies.

4 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

The Skanks, Red Sux, and Dogs will always be the three atop my most despised teams list, now and in the future. 

The media fawns all over them.   The media should just get a room with all of them!

you are clearly in rant spring training.  Velocity seems good but your secondary stuff needs to round into form.  

20 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I wouldn't go that far myself, but them knocking off the Dodgers was the best result that I could have hoped for given the two teams left.

It wasnt so much the red sox won. It was the thundering silence in which it brought.

That saturday night game in LA, when the dogs went ahead early. And dodger fans started to believe. Then boston happened. And all the dave roberts blame started. Thank you boston.

On 3/3/2019 at 9:20 AM, mtangelsfan said:

Oh for gods sake.  Chuck can you just lump all of Trout leaving the Angels threads into one unreadable thread please.  This forum is freaking unreadable 

Two more years of gnashing of teeth...

• 2 weeks later...