• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If Mike Trout were to sign with the Phillies...

If Trout were to sign with the Phillies...  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which team would you hate most moving forward?

• Phillies
    • Dodgers
    • Yankees
    • Red Sox

I will always hate the A's the most. I always have....

If Trout walks, I will be very disappointed, but I will always be an Angels fan. 

As for hating or wishing him to fail... nah, I don't think so. Ok... maybe a little but...?

2 minutes ago, Throwman91 said:

Honestly we're better of without Trout, mega deals have never worked and will never work out for us.  Let Philly learn the hard lesson and pay 800MM between two players.  Plus Harper and Trout on the same team is good for baseball in a sense, I'm tired of Trout, he hasn't done much for us other than play well for himself.

ooooh, you're so edgy 

5 minutes ago, Throwman91 said:

Honestly we're better of without Trout, mega deals have never worked and will never work out for us.  Let Philly learn the hard lesson and pay 800MM between two players.  Plus Harper and Trout on the same team is good for baseball in a sense, I'm tired of Trout, he hasn't done much for us other than play well for himself.

and this is why 

Bryce Harper Hints at Recruiting Angels' Mike Trout to Join Phillies in 2020

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bryce-harper-hints-recruiting-angels-201926081.html

Bryce Harper is already working to recruit Angels outfielder Mike Trout to join the Phillies when he hits the free-agency market after the 2020 season.

When asked about how his record-setting 13-year, $330 million contract might impact the future of the franchise, Harper said his deal still allows the Phillies financial flexibility to bring in other players–and hinted at a guy who comes off the books "in about two year."

Cough, cough: Trout.

1 hour ago, Dochalo said:

If the Angels F this up and lose Trout when they had a chance to give him a lifetime contract, he signs with the phils, wins a championship with them while we continue to hover around mediocre then I'm not sure who I'm gonna be pissed at.    

Oh, that’s easy . . . Chowd fans.

9 minutes ago, Throwman91 said:

I know right, people who are the best at things are such pieces of shit. Youre probably a great guy

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bryce-harper-hints-recruiting-angels-201926081.html

Bryce Harper is already working to recruit Angels outfielder Mike Trout to join the Phillies when he hits the free-agency market after the 2020 season.

When asked about how his record-setting 13-year, $330 million contract might impact the future of the franchise, Harper said his deal still allows the Phillies financial flexibility to bring in other players–and hinted at a guy who comes off the books "in about two year."

in other breaking news . . . 

image.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Jay said:

moon way GIF

22 minutes ago, Throwman91 said:

I think I burned my fingers on my keyboard just picking up this hot take an placing it in the reply box at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, floplag said:

Im not sure its a good thing to threaten to delete threads simply because you dont like reading them.   I thought we were better than that around here.

who said anything about deleting threads?