• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Another one for the weird baseball injuries pile

jshep

You can't sit on the bench for a tattoo, I'd suspend the dumb sonofabitch for having needlework done during the season.

Bobo Newsome once pitched a complete game after a line drive hit him in his kneecap and xrays after the game showed it was broken. He had told the manager his kneecap was broken and was asked if he wanted to come out of the game to which Bobo responded "I said it was broke, I didn't say I was dead."

On a day President Roosevelt came to see a Senators game Bobo took a line drive to the jaw breaking it in the 3rd inning. He pitched the rest of the game and afterwards told reporters that "When the President come to see 'Ol Bobo pitch, he aint gonna let him down." Bobo was Bobo before Rickey was Rickey.

A frigging tattoo? Bobo would probably would sit next to Andrus on the bench and slap his bandaid until he begged the coach to let him play.