• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Today: WATCH: Mike Trout crushes ball at batting practice, already in midseason form

AngelsWin.com

Angels slugger Mike Trout is a true five-tool player, as he truly can do it all. Trout can run, catch, he can absolutely rake.

Spring training is where — like NFL training camps — players attempt to get back in shape, having spent time away from the weight room and baseball diamond. Apparently, Trout didn’t stop working out, because he showed up to spring training not even skipping a beat from where he left off at the end of last season.

Check out this video of him in the batting cage, where he absolutely annihilated a baseball, then had a great reaction afterward.

“Ooh, I almost hit a trash can,” Trout remarked.

It’s hard not to feel bad for the trash can.

View the full article

1 hour ago, AngelsWin.com said:

Angels slugger Mike Trout is a true five-tool player, as he truly can do it all. Trout can run, catch, he can absolutely rake.

Spring training is where — like NFL training camps — players attempt to get back in shape, having spent time away from the weight room and baseball diamond. Apparently, Trout didn’t stop working out, because he showed up to spring training not even skipping a beat from where he left off at the end of last season.

Check out this video of him in the batting cage, where he absolutely annihilated a baseball, then had a great reaction afterward.

View the full article

Only time we might be able to legitimately say that Trout had a garbage swing.

View the full article

To be honest you don't really see the ball land in the video so I refuse to believe it.

View the full article

Anyone who disputes Mike Trout's greatness is speaking pure rubbish.

17 minutes ago, ettin said:

Only time we might be able to legitimately say that Trout had a garbage swing.

nope

15 minutes ago, ettin said:

Anyone who disputes Mike Trout's greatness is speaking pure rubbish.

nope

16 minutes ago, ettin said:

To be honest you don't really see the ball land in the video so I refuse to believe it.

maybe