• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bands that have progressively gotten worse

People will say Metallica constantly but never mention Megadeth and Slayer. 

Although for both I'd say they got progressively worse before staying steady for a couple albums. 

Metallica has at least made 2 solid efforts since 2008.

Just my opinion, of course.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

People will say Metallica constantly but never mention Megadeth and Slayer. 

Although for both I'd say they got progressively worse before staying steady for a couple albums. 

Metallica has at least made 2 solid efforts since 2008.

Just my opinion, of course.

Dystopia was a pretty good album from Megadeth. All music artists somewhat evolve and older fans may not appreciate that. 

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Dystopia was a pretty good album from Megadeth. All music artists somewhat evolve and older fans may not appreciate that. 

Oh metal fans don't. The word "sellout" is still used often and it's so damn childish. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2022 at 9:58 AM, Taylor said:

Their second album "A Rush of Blood to the Head" is fantastic. None of that girly poppy stuff they're known for these days.

2nd half is boring.  X & Y is underrated and my favorite and Viva has some good proggy moments.  It's been downhill since they licked Radio Disney boots.  What kind of mid 40s grown ass man dances with BTS and collaborates with Radio Disney crap like Selena Gomez and Rihanna?  They're the rock and alternative equivalent of a PG13 slasher movie.  The rock band for pop fans who hate rock and want it safe sounding.

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2022 at 7:43 AM, tdawg87 said:

Oh metal fans don't. The word "sellout" is still used often and it's so damn childish. 

Call me childish for saying Risk sucked and this is someone who was okay with Load.  Not perfect but a decent boogie rock album.  Risk was watered down post grunge poor man's Third Eye Blind.  Reload was a chore to listen to in the last 2/3s, though.