• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Unconfirmed Rumor: Trout discussing extension with Angels (8 years, 350-375 million)

rafibomb

31 minutes ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

“I don’t think I went a day this offseason without someone saying, “When are you coming to Philly?’" said Trout, who’s from nearby Millville, N.J.

“I can’t predict the future. I don’t know."

“I don’t want to comment on that"’ Trout said. “I enjoy playing here. I’m having fun. Obviously, losing is not fun, but I enjoy playing this game."

yeah, don’t think trout is interested. 

that means he's not interested in Philly 

It's a win, win, win for Trout if it's true. If the Angels get back to being perennial contenders again, he wins. If he suffers injuries and becomes a lesser player, he wins. If the Angels are still an average to below average club in a few years and showing no promise, he can ask for a trade, and dictate exactly where he wants to go.

17 minutes ago, Sean-Regan said:

Additional thought: Trout today says those guys not being signed is bad for baseball. So Trout quickly negotiates a mega deal to set the market for Harper and Machado rather than vice versa. 

Or not. 

Mike Trout setting the market for Harper and Machado rather than vice versa would be so Mike Trout.