• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Angels Spring Training News & Gameday Thread

Chuck

Simply put it’s easier to see a guy with plate discipline that draws some walks take a step forward than a guy that’s less likely to draw walks.   It’s abother reason why I have more faith than most that Kole and Cozart will perform better this year.  Even when Kole struggled in September he was still taking his walks. 

• Michael Hermosillo underwent offseason surgery to repair a sports hernia, he revealed Thursday in Angels camp.

Hermosillo dealt with the injury for part of last season and then aggravated it during an 18-inning game in the Dominican Winter League. He should be fine for the beginning of the 2019 campaign and could possibly work his way onto the Angels' Opening Day roster with a strong and healthy showing this spring.

Feb 14, 2019, 8:26 AM

10 hours ago, Lou said:

"Mike Trout showed up in spring training in 2012 with a mysterious illness. He had lost 15 pounds and was too weak to play in the initial Cactus League games. The Angels described the illness as a type of flu bug or virus. Trout was taking medication although doctors could not pinpoint the exact condition, after ruling out a thyroid disorder or Valley Fever. The result was that his chances of making the big league team shrank to nothing, and he was assigned to the AAA Salt Lake Bees to start the season."

well don't keep us in suspense - how'd it work out for him?!?

29 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

reminds me of when tiger woods had an injury and claimed his glutes weren't activating. 

i have no idea what that means, but when my glutes ARE activating, everyone in the house can tell, especially if there was a burrito or a bowl of chili involved.

even the neighbor will complain a little bit, but he's been know to be grumpy for all kinds of reasons.