• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

No more "Disabled List"

Dtwncbad

22 minutes ago, Dick Enberg said:

who said I was upset? I just don't really understand it. this isn't an isolated incident. it happens, more and more. I actually find it comical. to each his own I guess. 

Perhaps I took your response the wrong way.  Sorry about that.  I agree with you, "to each his own" is a great policy about things like this.  This type of stuff used to bug me a bit years ago until I took a "whatever" attitude to it.  If something like this makes some people happy about it, that is good enough for me.

Stupid! They change the name of the 'Disabled List', but they don't change the team names (or  mascots names) of some teams. Indians, Giants, Yankees, etc. Those names are already  offensive to some people. In fact, even the 'Angels' name could be considered offensive to Atheist's. I just can't get behind the 'politicly correct' movement.

27 minutes ago, fanfromday1 said:

Stupid! They change the name of the 'Disabled List', but they don't change the team names (or  mascots names) of some teams. Indians, Giants, Yankees, etc. Those names are already  offensive to some people. In fact, even the 'Angels' name could be considered offensive to Atheist's. I just can't get behind the 'politicly correct' movement.

I agree with your stance that they should also rename the Indians and other teams. It's nice to see other people of a like mind.