• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Harper to sign with the team that signs Harper

Dtwncbad

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

If he doesn't sign until March, good luck getting into a rhythm early in the season.

I don't think it's an issue. . . .I think both will sign soon or in plenty of time for spring training, but if they just sign in time to get some spring training at bats in they will be fine.

It would be more likely that an early season struggle would be attributable to them trying to live up to a new contract rather than them not being able to get into a rhythm from signing late.

4 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Books don't have these props.

I was in several MGM properties in January.  There is nothing like this.

Link?

I heard it on the radio on the way to work. Kind of hard to link to that. The closest that I found was this.

Vegas Has Allegedly Taken Down All Bryce Harper Signing Related Prop Odds Off The Board...The Time Has Come! Maybe! Or Not! Definitely!

On 2/1/2019 at 4:51 AM, Lou said:

I'm beginning to think that Harper will sign with the team that doesn't sign him 

When he makes the announcement, he ought to do it like NCAA National Signing Day. Just put a bunch of caps on the table in front of him and put on the one of the team that he signed with. He could even fake people out by picking up caps and then putting them down. This could be epic. Pay per view, even.

27 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

When he makes the announcement, he ought to do like NCAA National Signing Day. Just put a bunch of caps on the table in front of him and put on the one of the team that he signed with. He could even fake people out by picking up caps and then putting them down. This could be epic. Pay per view, even.

Ha. that would be great